Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life is moving on for us. I am now at peace at the time I had with Jim and with the time he had here. But our children's time with Jim i have yet to make peace with. I see and hear them hurting. When they watch other children play with their fathers, when Dorian asks me almost everyday if Daddy can come back, when Arwen proudly plays jims piano next to his urn; I hurt for them and the time they don't have with Jim. I wish I could take away their sadness and feelings of loss. This past year I had been mentally absent from them. They lost a part of me when their father died. I hope to fill that missing part of myself up with something good and loving for them. That is about all I can do at this point.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you post again, Gayle ... and that you have hope once again. Filling that missing part with something good and loving for your kids is a really wonderful goal. One day at a time. Those beautiful kids of yours are worth it ... and so are you.

    ReplyDelete